This initiative is part of an R24 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (R24DA051988) and is designed to help link research scientists with recovery community centers interested in participating in research.
Our R24 team is ready and excited to lend a helping hand, and/or to simply connect and discuss issues pertaining to advancing the science on recovery community centers. Please reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a meeting with Dr. Bettina Hoeppner via Zoom to:
- Ask questions about ways to measure the impact of your RCC
- Get hands-on support designing online surveys for your RCC
- Get feedback regarding an application you want to submit for our pilot study funding mechanism
- Follow-up on discussions we have started during our seminar series
- Provide feedback to us on things you think we should be talking about within our seminar series
- Explore opportunities for collaboration – e.g., for scientists to connect with RCCs; for RCCs to connect with scientists
- …and more!
We would love to hear from you and connect with you.
LIST OF RCCS INTERESTED IN RESEARCH:
- This list contains the contact information of recovery community centers who are interested in collaborating with scientists on research studies.
- The list contains the following information:
- RCC Name
- Brief Description
- Contact name, role, email, and phone
- If you plan to contact any RCCs on this list, please let them know where you found their contact information.
- If you would like your RCC to be added to the list, please email email@example.com
Please find the full list below: