The Recovery Center Study
Study Description: The Recovery Research Institute at Mass General Hospital, in collaboration with Bureau of Substance Addiction Services, is conducting research on early recovery from alcohol/drug problems. If you are eligible to participate, you will be asked to undergo four interviews over the course of 12 months. Information provided throughout this study is confidential.
Participant Criteria: We are looking for people who have recently started a recovery attempt from an alcohol or drug problem, live in Massachusetts, and are 18 or older.
Time Commitment and Compensation: 4 visits over the next 12 months (can be completed remotely by phone/Zoom) and earn up to $200 in compensation.
- (617) 726-8750
Study Faculty and Staff:
- Dr. John Kelly – Principal Investigator
- Dr. Corrie Vilsaint – Principal Investigator
- Nick Herbst – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Alex Tansey – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Stella Wang – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Ji Won Yoon – Clinical Research Coordinator
2.02 MB - PDF