This is where we share all news/events related to recovery that we come across.
If you would like to share a recovery happening with us, please email email@example.com and we will announce it at our next seminar and add it to this webpage.
- Bureau of Substance Addition Services (BSAS) is seeking information related to gaps in the substance use services system, and your feedback will help inform potential funding opportunities and how BSAS can best serve you.
- Click here to submit your information and learn more about this initiative
- See the photo and PDF attachments at the bottom of the page for more information
- Make sure to check out CCAR’s Recovery Storytelling YouTube videos to hear unique and inspiring stories from individuals in recovery: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsn6Ozk1R8O2qAPnQ1xVrkA/videos
- Tom Hill, presenter at our 2nd seminar and former steering committee member, has accepted a position as Senior Policy Advisor for the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy.
- New digital Recovery Coaches training, curriculum trainings, and digital recertification trainings to be offered to recovery coaches in Massachusetts. See more here: https://careersofsubstance.org/
- RCCs in MA will participate in a state-wide, 3-year evaluation and science-advancing process, run by Dr. John Kelly and his team at the Recovery Research Institute.
Please find additional documents and information below: